- What if I haven't received my UCUES email invitation?
- Check your spam or junk mail folders: Qualtrics will send UC Davis students an initial UCUES email, as well as reminders. If you have not received any emails about UCUES, check your Spam or Junk Mail folders to see if they landed there. Some email systems do not recognize the survey platform, Qualtrics.
- What are my chances of winning a prize?
- The sooner you take the survey, the more chances you have to win: Your chances of winning depend on how many people participate in UCUES. Ten or more prizes will be drawn randomly each week from the pool of people who have submitted the survey. Names stay in the prize drawing for all the weeks; so the sooner you take UCUES, the more chances you will have to win!
- For questions or comments about survey content, please contact UC Davis UCUES staff at email@example.com.
(UCUES coordination for UC Davis provided by UC Davis Budget and Institutional Analysis.)
- For technical questions about Qualtrics and problems accessing the survey, please contact survey services staff.
(Survey services provided by UC Institutional Research and Academic Planning.)